Thursday, July 21, 2011

Attempts to make my teammates laugh...

In roller derby, we all know that practices can sometimes get mundane. Sometimes we try to break that up by cracking jokes, trying to make each other laugh, just to get reactions out of each other...
Usually this is how my attempts work out-

I usually get an idea in my head that to me seems hilarious
Photobucket
So Im like hey guys...watch this, this will be hilarious. Looking around i get this type of reaction from my teammates

Photobucket

I proceed with my idea, playing it out completely
Photobucket

Curly Suicide is like
Photobucket

Steph Threat and Lady & the Trample are like what a dumbass
Photobucket

Rainbow Fright doesnt have a mean bone in her body so shes like

Photobucket

Danc the Tanc and Breaker Baker are like

Photobucket

I think I am hilarious so I am like
Photobucket

Miss Phat Booty is like
Photobucket

So then I'm like Mos Deathly that was funny, am i right??
Mos Deathly is like
Photobucket

Then im like FML
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment